Policy effective date: May 25, 2018
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website.
- How that information is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information We Collect
The information we collect falls into several general categories:
- Information you provide to us. When you visit our website, you may complete a form or sign up for a mailing list and provide information to us, including, but not limited to, your name, physical address, email address and phone number. By providing us with this information, you agree that it is being collected, used and shared as described in this policy.
- Information that we collect automatically. When you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages you visited, time spent on those pages and other statistics. We use “cookies” to collect some of this information. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive that is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Cookies help us improve our site and enhance your experience on it.
- Information that we collect through other sources. Some services that we use may provide us with other usage-related data, such as the device and browser you use, and other engagement data. For example, our email service provider allows us to see whether you’ve opened our emails or clicked on any links in those emails. This information helps us to better tailor our content and services to your needs. We may also use third party cookies for advertising, analytics, and other business purposes.
How We Use The Information
We may use the information you provide to contact you about services, to send you communications or to provide customer service.
Information is also used to improve our communications and to make informed decisions about our website and other aspects of our business.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, provide a service, or assist us in analyzing and improving our business practices.
We may also use the information to comply with legal requirements or to meet legal obligations.
How We Protect Your Information
Information you submit through our website is encrypted and transmitted securely via https, which you can verify by looking for the lock icon in your browser’s address bar.
Only employees or service providers who need the information to perform a business task (for example, billing or customer service) are given access to personally identifiable information.
How You Can Control And Correct Your Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time by contacting us at the address or phone number provided at the end of this document.
You may also contact us to express concerns about your data or to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We retain Personal Information for as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. You may request that we delete it by contacting us with your preferences. If we have no legitimate business or legal need to maintain or process your Personal Information, we will delete it upon your request. Information that is retained in archives will be deleted at our next scheduled deletion date.
You may reach us by phone, or by visiting us as follows:
Mikita & Roccanova
1301 Highway 36
Building 1, Suite 105
Hazlet, NJ 07730