Mikita & Roccanova, LLC specializes in municipal court traffic violations and municipal ordinance infractions. With over 30 years of experience, our attorneys are versed in New Jersey traffic laws, as well as municipal regulations. We can provide you the skills necessary to mitigate the charges lodged against you, and defend your rights.
While many traffic and ordinance violations may seem minor, without proper legal representation, a conviction could be costly, including increased surcharges, points, imprisonment, loss of driving privileges, and a hike in insurance premiums. To learn how we can help reduce your exposure to a conviction for a traffic or municipal code violation, big or small, give us a call today at (732) 705-3363 to schedule a free consultation.
These are some of the more common areas that our experienced attorneys defend:
- Speeding (N.J.S.A. 39:4-98)
- Driving while suspended/on the revoked list (N.J.S.A. 39:4-40)
- Carless/reckless driving (N.J.S.A. 39:4-96/97)
- Driving while intoxicated/driving under the influence (N.J.S.A. 39:4-50)
- Failure to observe traffic signals (N.J.S.A. 39:4-81)
- Leaving the scene of an accident (N.J.S.A. 39:4-129)
- Failure to yield (N.J.S.A. 39:4-87/90/92)
- Racing on a highway (N.J.S.A. 39:4-52)
- General municipal code violations
Contact us for a free consultation and let us counsel you in your municipal court matters.